St. Petersburg Marriage Repair and Couples Therapy
Jonathan Sobin, Psy.D. - Clinical Psychologist
Florida License #8611
111 2nd Avenue NE Suite 514,St. Petersburg FL 33701
In person and on-line sessions for residents of Florida and New Hampshire
(In person must be fully vaccinated)
Call (813) 444-9163
counseling, click here
New Patient Information
1. All appointments begin on the hour and continue for 50 minutes, except by prior arrangement.
2 Calculate an extra 15 minutes to locate the building at 111 2nd Avenue N, to park, and to ride the elevator. There is a parking lot adjacent to the building but also plenty of free 2-hour parking around my block. Enter the building and ride any one of the elevators to the 5th floor. As you exit the elevator, look left and right to see a small seating area. If
those two chairs are taken, the conference room in the same alcove is usually open and you may wait there if that is
the case. I will come out for you close to the hour.
3. You may arrive late, but our sessions will end on time, a courtesy for the person/people with the next appointment.4. If you don't see me by 7 minutes after the hour, or if you arrive late, please knock gently on my door (Suite 514).
5. The building is locked at 7pm. If your appointment begins at 7 PM, I will come down to the security desk in the lobby to let you in.
6. All payments are due at the end of the session. I will accept cash, checks, credit cards, and many medical savings cards.
7. There is a $40 charge for missed appointments and same-day cancellations/changes.
8. Please print the Consent to Treatment below and bring to your first appointment.
Consent to Couples/Marital Treatment: Please print and bring to your first appointment.